Positively Voiceover is a monthly, subscription-based voiceover coaching program for both new and experienced voice actors alike. Run by Gina Scarpa and Positive Voices Studio, Positively Voiceover is an online community that gives voice actors access to:
- Monthly workshops via Zoom featuring industry professionals including voice actors, agents, and casting directors
- Monthly giveaways including workshops and coachings with industry professionals, voiceover apparel and merch, and other awesome stuff
- Monthly marketing meetup via Zoom with Gina to discuss tips and strategies
- Ask-A-Coach: Send Gina your voiceover questions or audio for feedback via Discord
- Exclusive Discord community to discuss the voiceover world and beyond
The cost to join Positively Voiceover is $40 per month, payable via PayPal.
This January, our workshop guest will be voice actor and demo producer J. Michael Collins who is joining us to talk about all things voiceover demos! Our topics will include: What makes a good or bad demo? What demos should you focus on first or adding to your portfolio? What should a demo include and what are agents and casting directors looking for? J. Michael is the perfect way to kick off the new year as we all look to LEVEL UP our careers.
Positively Voiceover members will have the opportunity to participate in weekly voiceover workouts across a wide variety of genres including commercial, animation, video games, corporate narration, explainers, eLearning, medical, political, audiobooks, and more. Members will not only submit their reads, but have the ability to listen to everyone else’s submissions as well in order to learn and grow as voice actors and foster creativity and ideas for future auditions and opportunities.
The goal of Positively Voiceover is to provide a community where voice actors are consistently engaged, learning, and pushing themselves forward. Gina prides herself on creating an environment that is supporting and encouraging of all voice actors. We welcome voice actors of all ages, backgrounds, experience, and ability and hope to see you in Positively Voiceover soon!
Have a project that you need voiced?
Request an audition with Gina to see if your project is a good fit.